Staff Pick: Theeve Matt Mumford TIAX Trucks
Product: Matt Mumford TIAX Trucks
The world’s first 6/4 Titanium axle truck (40% lighter and 2X stronger than steel, the standard for other trucks) Bones Bushings come standard.
- Get to support Matt Mumford
- Lightweight truck that doesn’t sacrifice strength
- Bones Bushings come standard so you don’t have to buy trucks and bushings
- Very smooth grinds and turns
- Easy transition from other brands
- Never been a big fan of graphics on trucks
- Or colored trucks
- Had my doubts about these but I was pleasantly surprised by how well they grind and how good they feel.
- I hate breaking in new trucks, but these made the process very easy
This is the first time I’ve tried Theeve. Like many people, I generally stick to my old standbys when it comes to grinds and turns, but the titanium angle Theeve brings to the table intrigued me enough to give them a shot and I’ve been pleased with the product they’ve created. These are lightweight and sturdy and have a smooth grind I can’t remember experiencing with any other brand recently. Overall, I’d recommend anyone to try these out whether you’re an older guy who’s resolved himself to only transition, or a young buck who’s skating everything he can find enough roll up to. Definitely a solid product worth checking out.
Rating: 4 Stars
Reviewed by: Christian Senrud (Associate Editor)