The Tuesday 25 with Josh Anderson
Photo: Garric Ray
1. Go-to-trick: Kickflip
2. Warm up spot: Bellevue Plaza, flat-ground for days…
3. Thing about living in Washington state: Most diverse place on Earth. Where else can you find cities, mountains, volcanoes, desserts, forests, rainforests, farmland, lakes, rivers, oceans, and a neighboring country all within a few hours of each other. Not to mention good skating, good people and forward thinking.
4. Favorite Skateboarder Cover: Gino’s switch flip or KA’s backside 180 nosegrind.
5. Thing to do when not skating: Work, work, work, family, eat & sleep.
6. Video you watched as a kid: Penny’s section in 411vm #2. I can trace it all back to that moment. The aha moment.
Welcome to Organika – Josh Anderson
7. Website (non-skate one): I’ve been digging the Tattoo Age segments on VICE.
8. Thing about running a cruiser board company: Crafting by hand, sustainability, upcycling, giving back. – rainmchn.blogspot.com
9. How much money would it take you to eat a Big Mac?: Such an evil American question. No amount of money is worth my morals.
10. Skating with Karl Watson: Inspiring/positive/a privilege.
11. Drink: Water.
12. Homie video: Hot Fire, About Time, Sensitive Skate, Shuffl… So many talented homies.
Josh Anderson for Theeve
13. Best Skate shop and why: Alive and Well. Family.
14. Way to spend your money: Locally. Support the little guys.
15. Thing to get for free: Travel.
16. Current am: Michael Patterson.
17. Thing about being in love with Mariah Carey: I’ll never live that one down.
18. Worst skate trend: Following a skate trend. Be yourself.
Theeve Ams – Josh Anderson
19. Partner in crime: Harry Chippas.
20. Book: Grist for the Mill.
21. Too much time is spent: Working.
Josh Anderson – Manik Promo 2007
22. Beverage: Coffee in the morning/quality beer in the evening.
23. Pro when you were a kid: Penny, Arto, Ellington, Kenny Anderson, Muska…
24. Famous female/actress: Uhhh.. No clue. I’m horrible with famous people.
25. Thing about skateboarding: Feeling alive!