The Tuesday 25 with Steven Reeves
Corner to Corner Stalefish
Photo: Garric Ray
1. Go-to-trick: Kickflip
2. Warm up spot: Brooklyn Street or Burnside
3. Skating with Steve Caballero: An Honor!
4. Best trip in recent memory/ever: Switch Mongo tour! It was so awesome to be on a trip with all the homies. There were so many of us as well!
5. Thing to do when not skating: Video games, find new bands, go to shows, read about Astronomy, make nachos, blare music.
6. Video part of all time: Anything Busenitz!
7. Website (non-skate one): Metal-archives.com or Nasa.gov
8. Band all-time: Black Sabbath
9. Loose or tight trucks: Medium-tight
10. Place to travel too: Sweden or Pacific Northwest
11. Current addiction: Atmospheric black metal
12. Favorite Skateboarder Cover: Lance Mountain front invert on the ladder
13. Last meal: The first BBQ of the year!
14. Way to spend your money: Shows, records.
15. iPhone app: The Dice
16. Board graphic: Skull and Sword
17. Powell Teammate: All of us together!
18. Worst skate trend: Robots
19. Partner in crime: Joose
20. Book: The Elegant Universe by Brian Greene
21. Worst Bet that you’ve lost: It’s a close tie between having to wear all white head to toe for a week or having to say yes to everything for a month.
22. Beverage: Water, coconut water, or a craft beer.
23. Pro when you were a kid: Ben Gilley in Label Kills was the first time I heard Slayer, so he wins.
24. Famous female/actress: Zooey Deschanel or the chick from the 5th Element.
25. Thing about skateboarding: It’s always so fun! You forget about everything else.